Friday, December 28, 2012

Rounding Out the 2012 Eater Louisville Year-End Review

I present the final four posts in Eater Louisville's 2012 year-end review. 

My biggest dining surprise of this past year?  Finding drop-dead amazing food at a place dedicated to a beverage I am not even a huge fan of.

I believe in the "When Everything's Right" Quotient - as Tom and Lorenzo call it, WERQ.  They use it to describe the way someone is WERQ-ing an ensemble of clothing, but to me, it can also apply to an experience Wherin Everything's Right.  Such was the case during the night of My Single Best Meal of 2012.

Now here's a saddie.  We each had to give a restaurant we broke up with this year.  I think the one I describe is super cool and fun to hang out at, but I just don't love the food.  I predict, however, that it won't be a clean break.

And finally, we predict restaurant trends for 2013.   I actually went serious on this one.  My other prediction would have been "dinner for breakfast."

It's been fun looking back on 2012.  Now that we've done this most important of duties, we can with clear heads and hearts look forward to 2013.  Happy weekend, fellow Vampers.  I hope you eat something crazy delicious, whether it's made by you, a friend, or a complete stranger.



No comments:

Post a Comment